The First Ten Thousand Days on Mars (Documentary): The story begins in 2024 when Elon Musk and SpaceX launch 5 cargo ships to Mars. They land at Erebus Montes, paving the way for future humans to land, the construction of Mars Base Alpha, plants to grow, and later for a self sustainable Mars colony. This Mars colonization mini documentary also covers what it is like living on Mars, how many people will be landing during each launch window mission, the Starship fleet, and how the Martian colony grows over the years, between 2024 to 2050.
Additional footage from: NASA/JPL/University of Arizona, European Space Agency, SpaceX, AI Space Factory, HASSEL, Tesla, The Boring Company
A living on Mars sci-fi documentary, and a timelapse look into the future.
See more of Venture City at my website: https://vx-c.com
• The Martian book showcases the science, math, and physics of living on the red planet – told through the story of someone who has to survive there.
https://amzn.to/3bgdUKm (affiliate link)
Books recommended by Elon Musk about future technology, innovations, and sci-fi (affiliate links):
• Superintelligence: Paths, Dangers, Strategies: https://amzn.to/3j28WkP
• Life 3.0: Being Human in the Age of Artificial Intelligence: https://amzn.to/3790bU1
• Our Final Invention: Artificial Intelligence and the End of the Human Era: https://amzn.to/351t9Ta
• The Foundation: https://amzn.to/3i753dU
• The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy: https://amzn.to/3kNFSyW
• BECOMING MARTIAN (Mars Training Space Station): https://youtu.be/dxgeHtkpnEc